Ahhh, FRIYAY finally!!!
I had such a crazy, busy week at work and I’m so glad its over!! There were so many amazing things all over my feed this week. I rounded up my favorites because they are just too good to miss out on!!
1. First up, my sweet friend Carley is looking ADORABLE in her millennial pink pants and I’m totally in love with this look!!! Her full outfit details here
2. I am LOVING The Miller Affect’s Four White Dresses post from yesterday!! I am finalizing my shower and bachelorette party dresses and every.single.one. she posted is amazing!! If you are a bride-to-be you need to check out her post!!
3. There is such a great post up on Nesting with Grace about Small Bathrooms – it has so many tips and tricks that are all so helpful!! I love her home and her bathrooms are so adorable. If you don’t follow her, you definitely need to:)
4. Can we just look at how perfect these shortalls are?? Liz is so adorable and knows how to rock them the right way!!! I can’t get over how fun they look on her – check out her denim overall shorts post here🙂
5. The Tory Burch Spring/Summer 2017 line is incredible. I NEED everything, seriously. My favorite print is the Garden Party (such a perfect description)!! Here are a few of my favorite items:)
6. Back to the wedding stuff, I stumbled upon some inspiration on Style Me Pretty this week. This Boho Garden Wedding style is so similar to what I chose for my wedding, it is crazy!!! I want a little less boho and a little more traditional, BUT either way this look is GORGEOUS!!! I love it so much!!
7. Favorite purchases this week – Shoes are BOGO 50% at Target, so don’t miss out!! Just got these heels in the mail yesterday and they are soo darling and so comfortable!!! The espadrille sandals will come next week, but how cute are they too?!?
8. My favorite dip- Bacon Ranch Dip, I made it this week for a work pot luck and I remembered how amazingly delish it is!!! It’s perfect for any summer party! It is so easy to make, you just throw it all in a bowl or container and mix it all together. I have found it is better if you make it ahead of time and let it sit in the refrigerator awhile/overnight before serving. I serve it with Wheat Thins!!
24oz Daisy Sour Cream
1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
1 Package Real Bacon Bits
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Hope you all have a great weekend!! Ours is very busy, but I have an adorable dress coming your way!! Happy Mother’s Day to all you Moms:)