I am SO excited to share all the details from our wedding day with you!! Since there is so much and I don’t want to make one lengthy post, I am going to spilt it up into a few different posts!:) That way I don’t have to leave any details out! Our wedding day was truly magical! Everything went exactly as planned or better and we had SO MUCH FUN!! I honestly wish we could do it all again, planning and all!!!
I’m going to start the Wedding Day Series with the morning full of glam and prep for the big day!!! I’m also going to share the gifts we gave to our wedding party:)
The girls came over to my house bright and early to get the festivities started. Complete with coffee, mimosas, bagels, hair & make up, music, laughter, and each other!!! I have the BEST girl squad ever!
The Girls Gifts
1. Robes – These robes were so pretty!! Sincerely Sofi Designs did such an amazing job!! Each robe had the girls monograms and lace detail on the sleeves and bottom hem. SO pretty!! The best part… they are SO SOFT and cozy!!! The moms got grey robes, bridesmaids/flower girls pink robes, and mine was white, of course!!
2. Earrings – You guys know how much I love BaubleBar earrings. I found some really adorable diamond cluster statement studs. I got them last black Friday on sale, so I can’t link them for you:( but they were the perfect touch to the bridesmaids dresses. Similar pair
3. Hair & Makeup – Between buying a bridesmaids dress/shoes, traveling to bachelorette parties and showers, and purchasing gifts, it can be expensive to be a bridesmaid. We wanted to make it as easy for the girls as possible, so we decided to pay for their hair and makeup for the wedding:)
In addition to the robes, I got my Mom a beautiful handkerchief with a special note on it (similar here) and she LOVED it!!! For my Mother-in-law, I found this adorable jewelry jar (similar here) it had her monogram on the outside and a little note on the inside!! For my flower girls, I put together cute wire baskets with a notepad, stickers, and coloring pencils! They loved them and I also got them dainty diamond cluster earrings to wear that day:)
Our hair & makeup girls (Colleen, Bernadette, Stacey, & Danielle) were simply AMAZING!!! Everyone looked so beautiful and natural. We did airbrush foundation, which was completely necessary since it was 90 degrees on our wedding day ahhh!!!! Each girl’s hair was completely different and oh so gorgeous! Having 4 hair and makeup girls was key with my big wedding party!!
The boys had much less to do to prepare for the wedding:) Sleeping in, football and hanging out with the guys isn’t a bad day!! We put together boxes for each of the boys with little gifts inside!
The Boys Gifts
1. Tie – We found all the boys ties to match the bridesmaids dresses at Men’s Wearhouse. Totally different brands but matched great!! The groomsmen and ushers had pink ties. Matt and the Dads wore Ivory ties.
2. Socks – We found the most hilarious socks at J.Crew and couldn’t pass them up!!! I linked one but each guy had a different pair so check them all out!!:)
3. Pocket Knife – Matt loved the idea of getting a personalized pocket knife for all the boys and when Matt likes an idea you run with it!!
4. Old Camp Whiskey – Matts favorite band is Florida Georgia Line and Old Camp is their brand of whiskey!! The boys all love it so these little bottles were perfect.
I also had a patch put on the back of my Dad’s tie with a sweet note that he found while he was getting dressed. A simple and thoughtful little gift!
Photographs: Schilling Photography
After all the glam was show time!! I’ll be talking about what everyone wore for the big day and showing a whole lot of pictures for you next time!! Part 2 coming next week!!! Hope you enjoyed this and gained some inspiration:) Thanks for stopping by!!!