Is it just me or are the guys in your life the most difficult to shop for??? To get a head start on them this year, I created this men’s gift guide first!! You are sure to find something for your guy here!
1. Monogram Grill Set – Perfect for the grill masters!! All the grill utensils you can need in a monogrammed carrying case.
2. UGG Suede Slippers – Matt has these and literally wears them everyday in the winter!! A must-have to stay warm:)
3. Shinola Watch – beautiful and classic watch!!!
4. J.Crew Socks – Adorable winter inspired graphic socks.
5. Dart Board – Awesome cork dart board for the competitive guy!! Hang it up in your basement bar and make those parties a little more interesting.
6. Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker – Such a cool speaker!!! 360 sound since the speaker is round, so great for entertaining!!
7. Herringbone Blazer – Obsessed with this herringbone blazer, so classy and perfect for winter events and weddings!!
8. Bose Bluetooth Headphones – For the active man in your life!!
9. Monogram Beer Mug – These silver mugs are so great for holiday entertaining!
10. Monogram Watch Box – Masculine leather watch box, Matt has this one and it is so nice!! A nice way to display his watches and also comes in black.
11. J.Crew Plaid Shirt – Love these colors, so perfect for winter and the holidays!!!
12. Patagonia Quarter Zip – Softest sweater and keeps you so warm! Available in so many colors, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your guy!!
13. Men’s Health Magazine Subscription – Awesome gift that keeps on giving all year long!! Men’s Health is great for the active guy! Sports Illustrated for the sports enthusiast. And Car and Driver if your guy is into Cars:) There is a magazine for everyone!!
14. Adidas Campus Sneakers – An absolute classic sneaker!! These will never go out of style.
Hope you find something here!!:) xo Sarah