Happy 1st Day of Spring!!! It’s time to get those spring wreaths up on your front door. It is a little too chilly still to be planting flowers, so these beautiful faux wreaths will have to do in the meantime!! I’ve put together a mix of colors and textures. I love them all!! My wreath is a few years old, but no worries, I found a very similar tulip wreath for you!!
- Pink and Yellow Flower Wreath – Love these colors, so bright and fun!! I also love the mix of large and small flowers. This wreath is under $30!
- Faux Succulent Wreath – Who else loves succulents??? This is so cute and could really be used anytime of year, inside or on your door!!
- Fern Leaf Wreath – You can’t go wrong with a greenery wreath! So pretty and a classic look. This one is only $35. Here is a great boxwood wreath!!
- Wild Flower Wreath – Pretty wild flowers and greenery for a more eclectic style!
- Tulip Wreath – So so pretty!! Tulips just mean spring to me! I love these colors. There are two other color options available in this style if you’re looking for something a little different. Under $50 and a great value for the size and fullness of this wreath!
- Hydrangea Wreath – Traditional hydrangeas are just stunning!! This wreath is also very full and will make a beautiful statement! Here is an all white hydrangea wreath.
Stay lovely, dolls